mandag 30. mars 2009

my heart, my heart.. you handle deadlines like you handle dead relationships

I am kinda stressing right now. And it's a real trivial thing to stress over as well. I can't find one of the library books I've been borrowing the last two weeks and the return date is TODAY. I hate borrowing books and especially return dates. Only reason I borrowed that book is because of an assignment in class where we have to list 500 (FUCKING) pages of required reading for our practical mediaproduction class. Why not just give us a fuckload of books at the START of the semester instead of say, a week before leaving for China. Yes, yes, it's probably listed somewhere in the programme's description that it would be required, but what kind of student has 500 pages ready before the day it's due? Probably some, but not me. Oh no, I'm a fucking tard for delaying the inevitable (or is it? i can just FAIL this piece of shit) and teetering precariously on the precipice of FAIL and SUCCESS. So yeah, fuck that book and fuck this list.
(Fuck this and fuck that. What foul words this person has)

Leading into the deadlines that threaten my happiness.. I still have x amount of pages to finish for the first exam, it's not hard, it's just tedious. I'd rather give a 45 minute speech about a movie instead of writing an essay whilst provoking an academic bulemia where facts and fiction blur the lines of reality. Just general preparations before China and other things I'll probably forget before I leave. I'm at this point where I'm considering just bringing underwear and a t-shirt to China. The rest I'll just buy over there. I just wanna go? Or ignore things that must be done.

End this on a sad note: My boy, Daniel got mugged in broad daylight this friday. Crazy dude pulled a knife on him. What has this city become? He's okay, but I think he is partially sad?


Have a nice week, y'all. I will, despite the complaining!
BOOTY THWAPS!

2 kommentarer:

Kamilla sa...

Du skriver bra azzz! Og jeg har det akkurat på samme måte. Lyst til å bare løpe, faan.

her thoughts. sa...

you can do it!
just an add to your to-do list:
skrive en dyp tekst om something cool. som du lovte.. haha. neida, no need! men lykke ti - you'll do good.

bra skrevet. very nice words.