mandag 1. juni 2009

Woke up today and Tyra made me pissed

The reason she made me pissed is because she insulted me and the whole legion of videogamers out there with a show she did last year. Video games is culture, not a childrens hobby you grow out of. It's also the only industry that is actually earning revenue while we're still facing a financial crisis and it is now the biggest industry in entertainment. At least Oprah would give away games to the women in the crowd and try to make up their minds. I hope.

This is why I hate women in packs. Especially when they're all ganging up on one retard who can't even defend himself. He's a fall-guy for crying out loud! He just takes shit. I'd smack Tyra for calling me a 13-year old. Really, I would. End of angry rant. Have a good week!

2 kommentarer:

Kaja sa...

du liker gruppa di selv om vi er tre jenter? vi ville aldri kalt deg for en trettenåring. aldri!

alfieee sa...

haha dere er et unntak of course! eller jenter jeg kan klare å overbevise. :D men sjokkerende av Tyra.