onsdag 10. juni 2009

I'm on vacation.

Photobucket
I'm taking a vacation. In my mind. As I do this, I will watch season 2 of Battlestar Galactica, eat fishsticks(no, i'm not a gayfish) and be without the pants. I'll be back when I finish my mental journey. In the meantime, why not watch some of my videos and think of me. Without pants.



Mike's Cooking Show Ep.1! from Albert Christian Alfiler on Vimeo.


Qigongin' Oslo to Hadeland! from Albert Christian Alfiler on Vimeo.


The Parade of Ass, Feet and Sweat from Albert Christian Alfiler on Vimeo.


Night Before Grits from Albert Christian Alfiler on Vimeo.


Dance! from Albert Christian Alfiler on Vimeo.


angry,nerd,alfie
This is my "Have a nice day!" - face.
Have a nice vacation!

2 kommentarer:

Mari sa...

Den nye øverst-på-siden-din-greia er fet! (vet ikke helt hva man kaller det jeg...)

God ferie! :)

knegil sa...

Det kaller man et banner, Mari! Og jeg er enig, looking nice.