lørdag 20. mars 2010

[Dumb] Bingo Giant

Here's a new batch! [It'll still say retarded in the address field but bear with me. I love everyone, even you.]




pic1: I kinda miss my long hair. It looked pretty nice that day. :P Fun fact: The restaurant we're sitting in measures like 1.75 m from floor to ceiling. Not meant for tall people like me. Everyone was looking at me like I was the circus freak aka [hunchbacked man]

pic2: The annual Christmas Day bingo! I didn't win shit. But fun anyways!

pic 3: Since I am the [dumb] one of the family I had to wear a safety helmet for New Year's.

Oh and creds goes to my cousin Allen for excellent pictures. I just mooch of other people's skills. Uh yeah.

4 kommentarer:

silje sa...

Fantastisk!

IDA sa...

Jævli rått det øverste bildet!!

Anonym sa...

why do you use the slur retarded? it's very hurtful to people with special needs and they are asking you to stop.

alfieee sa...

i use it since i am calling myself a mental retard. i can use hateful slurs on myself right? but since you're giving me a guilt-trip and because i bear no ill will against our mentally challenged friends i will change it. just to clear my pitchblack mind of guilt.