mandag 27. april 2009

Proof I went to Shanghai!



Picture courtesy of the MRS. HERSELF.

Being a stupid, stupid ratmonster/man, I forgot the battery to my camera in the damn charger, so I had only the camcorder to document me being in a great city. But luckily, (just about every day) one of the girls saves my ass and is always prepared for dumb stuff that I manage to do. So a big, courteous, non-chalant, but still a very gratifying "thank you" to you-know-who. 

I'm making a video as well, but as I caught some kind of a stomach bug on the last day of Shanghai, my mind and body has craved the attention of the toilet and not the mac. Add a weak fever/an increase in my internal temperature to the point of sweating profusely back in Beijing, I've been a bit occupied. But again thanks to the angels, I've eaten power noodles, been medicated and slept quite a bit. And now I am a healthy man. But I can't fall asleep again.. 4 whole days left of China. 


Me at the Beijing Poly Theatre drinking an overpriced coffee mocha whilst waiting to attend a magic show last week or the last week before that. But yeah, MAGIC SHOW. It was great. When I get kids, I'll bring 'em to one just like it. I need to sleep. Good night.

Ingen kommentarer: