mandag 6. april 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words..not.

The above statement is a tough one. How can a picture say anything if you don't know it's context? Of course, y'all know I'm in the Big C-H-I-NAAAAAAAH, so yeah. Here's a picturestory told with a fragmented storyline. Good luck. There are chinese in this one. I'll try to take more pictures of girls next time. They be fly.
Heavenly Palace, Maja, Mari, sacrifice for great victories and safe arrivals back home.
Touristical pimps!
Mistaken for one of the natives, thought I wanted a picture with them.
Lured into art studio. scam? Middle one, my favorite.
Not a scam. Hella awesome art and gifts. Free. (the gifts, not the art) I'd buy some.
Themepark in Bejing in Bao..something. Sucked ass. Most of it. Or it didn't suck, it's just not Six Flags or Disney World. It's a potpourri of half-assed imitations. And they played "It's A Small World" all day long. GOD ALMIGHTY.
Swag of the day. (Sanji, One Piece, 18 NOK) The animebeast in me is awakening. And he's hungry. 
Good shoes = Skilled tourist. Tian'anmen Square.
Chinese Booty Inspectahs. Squat, squaaaat!?
Chinese /asians in general love them blonde girls. Thank you and good night from Beijing. School tomorrow!? :O Time is 23.09 PM here. And it's hella hot.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

CBIs doing the asian-squat! I like!
-maggie