torsdag 10. juli 2008

Self destructive behavior


So, yeah, this week I've been working the 8 to 16 shift, been hanging around the city, spending my not-so-hard-earned-money on shit like dvd's, comics, food and clothes. To sum it all up, I've been leading a self destructive behaviour, consuming dvd's like 4 at the time, reading 2 comicbooks a day, eat two dinners, one at a restaurant and one at home. On top of that buying stuff I like, not really needing them, but they sure are nice. 4-5-6-7 grand is just, POOF, gone. Do I give a fuck? No, not really. Life as we know it, it's a disjointed reality, yeah? Tiny fuckers running around in infinite space thinking they are actually getting anywhere? Naaaah, just playing. I've been watching too much "Skins", brits are fucked up and fucks around too much. But at least they are never bored.

oh yeah, i spilled some sauce on the floor the other day and covered it with newspapers. Shows to tell, I'm getting out of sync. Jesus. Let's just put a record on and breeze. Catch me posting on a better day.

FUCK YOU AND LISTEN TO THIS :)

Ingen kommentarer: