søndag 13. juli 2008

The Sandman Is Our Fwend!! (scary pictures oh my!)

On friday I was kicking it back (hehe, kicking) with Steff-O and Raw, engaging in a heated discussion about dreaming and deja vu, at Mr.Hong of all places. Everyone has dreams about falling, why is that? Personally, I wake up when I have these kinds of dreams because my whole body goes all loopy and get the feeling of falling off the bed. But here comes the weird part: My friend Raw says he also experience the opposite feeling, a "gust of wind" radiating from his spine and out to his fingertips and he gets the feeling of floating! Is there anyone else who experiences this while lying in bed on your back? I as sure hell don't.



I slept on the couch at work again. Working on and off with 8 hours of sleep inbetween each shift, we're talking 8 in the morning to 4, sleep, midnight to 8, 4 to midnight again, it's tough shit, but we all do it for the love of the money. Right now, I'm blogging whilst at work. It works in my favor. On that couch I had some crazy-ass dreams, about the end of the world, dead friends, zombie stuff, whatever, I woke up scared as hell. It's fun to dream, but when they're that vivid, it's fucking scary. I guess I'm overworked.. Shit.



Ingen kommentarer: