fredag 21. mars 2008

You're Never Too Young Nor Too Old To Be A Geek



Yeah, as the title says, geeks comes in all ages. Be it a 2-yr old or a 56-yr old, we're all geeks, me included. Yesterday, I tried being a great mentor and teach Tobie's lil sis to play Wii Sports, both the tennis and the golf game. Of course, maybe I was expecting waaaay to much, but hey, some kids learn fast and she did. In the end, we lost the tennis match by one set and actually, she got a +7 over par in Wii Golf. Pretty good, in my opinion.




She got pretty good at swinging the wii-mote, pretty fast. There's some YouTube videos out there with 3-4 year olds kicking ass in Wii Tennis. But I don't wanna pressure her too much. Yet. Now here comes the interesting part, another kid saw us play and decided he could beat ut in Wii Golf..


Yep, had to inherit the geek genes from someone, that someone being my dad. He actually picked up the basics in Wii Golf and ended with 1 under par in the end. Talk about being showed up. Later in the evening, he discovered that I had downloaded Super Mario 1 & 3 to the Wii.
Now he plays that too.

I think I'm proud of what I've done. Now only to get my mom 
hooked on this too. Then I won't be bugged when I play games. 

(Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but I only had my cellphone lying nearby)








Ingen kommentarer: