torsdag 13. mars 2008

"Real Thugs Play Electro"



Ah, Imogen Poots, yes, her agents wanted to change her name, since soooo many thinks of flatulence when they hear her last name. No worries, she can take my surname. This is a girl I could marry. Oh yes, a girl that can survive a zombie apocalypse in London in "28 Weeks Later", is a girl worth marrying. Imogen, if you're reading this, please marry me. (No, this is NOT stalker behavior).

Anywhooooo, Long time no see, oh avid readers! I have been gone, going and gone the last month mostly because of a healthy dose of lazyness and some practicing with the saxamaphone! Want proof maybe?



What else? Went to Trondheim to play in the "championship" and getting crunk. There's a lot of crazy people in Tr.heim. But still it was most excellent, mostly because it was being at this HUGE bandcamp convention (BCC) and people were trying to sell you mouthpieces and reeds, cleaning kits and play-along books. Great trip, great trip. And no, no flute up my ass this time. :)

I've also fallen into my yearly "state of weakness" where I lounge on the sofa, coughing up mucus and having wild, fever dreams about Dorothy and Toto, Billy and Jimmy Lee, Hendrix and Marley and of course you guys. I love hallucinations. Ever seen "Across the Universe"? A movie/musical where people sing happy Beatles songs and go acid-tripping while Bono makes a cameo singing: Coo-Coo-Ka-Chooo! ( I am the walrus, I think.)


Yeah here are my saviors, double shot of paracet, vitaminbears and cough syrup, supposed to make me healthy till tomorrow, where I'll embark where a filipino man might not really fit in, not me, that's for sure. We're going to the mountains, a social excursion with the younger staff at work. Prepare to see good pictures when I get back on Sunday.

Anywhoo, wrapping up, download songs from this DJ, Dj Skeet Skeet. He mixes great songs making them waaaay better than before, like "Party Like A Rockstar" (I didn't like the original, but the remix is waay better) and Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit ( Tastes Like Skeet Skeet Remix)"


" DJ SKEET SKEET "


Ingen kommentarer: