mandag 25. januar 2010

Oh wait this is a music blog no?

It's been a while, but I think I'll focus on giving you some music for this post. After all, this IS FRESH MUSICOLOGY.

Here we go:

This korean song was all the rage in the Philippines this Christmas. I learnt the dance by watching little kids do it and this song even made the U.S Billboard 100 charts! First korean artists ever to do so. It sticks to your brain like.. rice.

I didn't say it was a good song. :P But it's addicting.

Another supergroup is the Super Junior-M. Funny thing about this group is that this boyband has one guy that suits every possible demographic out there. They're all "good-looking", there's one who has a questionable sexuality, one for the cougars and even a chubby guy. Love the concept.


If you've made it this far.. This is my favorite video of the day. Cute girls + cute dancing + hot pants = entertaining shiiiiet. I love Korea.

Have a nice week everyone! :D

1 kommentar:

Magnus Rydis sa...

En post om koreansk pop UTEN TaeYang? I'm amazed... Kudos to you :P Og den jævla "Nobody"er jeg så vanvittig lei av etter jeg var på en filipinsk bursdagsfest der karaoke var en av aktivitetene. Go figure hvilken sang som ble sunget mest...

NOBARY, NOBARY BUT JU, AI WANT, NOBARY BUT JUUUUUUUUU