lørdag 26. september 2009

500 days of Zooey


(Before reading this post, please watch the trailer, HYPE)
I have a problem, ladies and gentlemen. I procured an "illegal" copy that (I may or may not have anymore) of the movie, 500 days of summer. I started watching it, but 3 mins and 4 seconds into the movie I asked myself: 

Do I want to ruin this (potentially) awesome movie by watching in crap, stolen from 
the screeningroom-quality on my Mac? 

Or should I wait for the norwegian releasedate (30th of OCTOBER)?
This really sucks. I love Zooey Deschanel and I think this movie will rock out (with the cock out) as they say.

Oh, and if I do postpone this viewing, who wants to go with me on a date to this movie? Like seriously. (Non-serious applicants will be rejected with swift and brutal force.)

Seriously.

2 kommentarer:

Kaja sa...

Jeg tar deg med! Free of charge :)

Mari sa...

Jeg vil også se den filmen!

Date med tre?