fredag 1. mai 2009

This is how I feel about leaving..




I hate leaving a place that has been good, kind, generous, inspirational, educational, engrossing, wonderful and absolutely stunning to me. That place being China, mainly Beijing and Shanghai. Being with awesome and special people, I've enjoyed: places we've seen together, experiences we've had together, laughters we've shared and the joyful complaints we've moaned to each other! I must say this has been truly an honor for me to be a part of a trip that've fulfilled all my expectations and then some more. So to the China Crew of '09, I salute you! 

SALUTE!













SALUD! (CHINA CREW 2009 AIN'T NO BETTER CREW) :P

2 kommentarer:

Nicole:) sa...

salut, albert:) jeg har også blitt forelska i china-crewet!

Kamilla sa...

Bu, jeg også!