mandag 17. november 2008

Mickey D and me.



So, I went to eat "dinner" at McDonald's today. Being a bachelor and all, making dinner for one was out of the question on a Monday. In all my years as a McDonalds connoisseur, I've never experienced such great service and food ever! My local Mcdonalds is great. I ordered a McFeast menu with a Double-Cheeseburger on the side, the friendliest guy asked me to choose a table and he'd BRING me the food. Holy crud, even though I could have just stood there, he insisted on me sitting down. When I got the food, I tasted the fries first. Freakin' impeccable. Crispy, yet tasty! Best. Mickey D. EVER. There, I said it.  Burgers were top notch as well.

I did nay take no pictures, who brings a camera at Mickey D? Effin' wonderful.


1 kommentar:

Fraulein sa...

Mickey D next Thursday, Bachelortime??