lørdag 1. desember 2007

JPN!



Namie Amuro, was recently number 1 on Japan's hit charts.This is a promotional picture used in her tour this year.Too bad she isn't even coming close to where I'm living. 
 
Anyways, she is not the one I'm promoting today.

I was watching TV a couple of days ago and boy, was I surprised when they showed a music documentary about rap and hip hop in Tokyo. The groups they filmed were interesting 
and one of them, Ya-Kyim, talked about their influences,that being among others, Salt-n-Pepa and TLC. 

Me, being an inqusitive person, sought 
to download a song for my own listening pleasure.
When I heard "Happy The Globe",
I really enjoyed the melody and the mix of the group,one being the MC, Miku,and the other two as singers, Alisa and Yurie.



So without further ado, please listen to the song. Arigatou gozaimashta!

"Ya-Kyim - Happy The Globe"







 

Ingen kommentarer: